These pictures are so precious and tell such good stories. They truly didn't need words but speak for themselves of the good times, hard work, and love at your farm.
Many Blessings to you and your Family! Love seeing your new adventure.We too are considering selling and even if we have to renting until we find our forever home which also would be a Farm.So I am taking lots of notes here on my visits. You lils are all so darling what a beautiful Family! Hope you are feeling better and all is well :) I still can't find your new FB page and do you have Instagram? ~K.Marie
Many Blessings to you and your Family! Love seeing your new adventure.We too are considering selling and even if we have to renting until we find our forever home which also would be a Farm.So I am taking lots of notes here on my visits. You lils are all so darling what a beautiful Family! Hope you are feeling better and all is well :) I still can't find your new FB page and do you have Instagram? ~K.Marie
You are such a tease. You taunt us with these magnificent photos and leave us wanting more. It is all looking so good, your hard work is showing. Hope you enjoy the living daylights out of it and be out of your gourd happy that you moved there.
love, love, love. Did you paint the house? I don't recall it having blue. I love the photo of the bread with the lace curtains and am simply dying to see the rest of the house! Sheesh, it's not like you're busy or anything, get those pics up ;).
21 comments:
Beautiful! Looks like everyone and everything is thriving at your farm. :)
Gorgeous pictures and beautiful life. Bravo! This cake is fab!
Everything is just beautiful - love the pics of your happy family!! xo
Life is looking good on your new farm...the kids are gorgeous!
Smiles & Blessings,
Sheila
Lovely images....Is that a German Chocolate Cake? It looks soooooo good!
These pictures are so precious and tell such good stories. They truly didn't need words but speak for themselves of the good times, hard work, and love at your farm.
Life looks good!
love the sweet peek into your world.
how is the bun doing?
joy joy!
Absolutely love the pictures!!! Makes me so happy :)
Dear Angela, What a wonderful family and life in the country. Oh and that is my very favorite cake!
Please do enter my Giveaway from Segreto Finishes!
xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
Many Blessings to you and your Family! Love seeing your new adventure.We too are considering selling and even if we have to renting until we find our forever home which also would be a Farm.So I am taking lots of notes here on my visits.
You lils are all so darling what a beautiful Family!
Hope you are feeling better and all is well :)
I still can't find your new FB page and do you have Instagram?
~K.Marie
Many Blessings to you and your Family! Love seeing your new adventure.We too are considering selling and even if we have to renting until we find our forever home which also would be a Farm.So I am taking lots of notes here on my visits.
You lils are all so darling what a beautiful Family!
Hope you are feeling better and all is well :)
I still can't find your new FB page and do you have Instagram?
~K.Marie
Beautiful! You have adorable kiddos. That cake looks delish. I can't wait to see more of your farm!!
Oh Angela, such lovely pictures!!!
Wow awesome pictures!!!
You are such a tease. You taunt us with these magnificent photos and leave us wanting more. It is all looking so good, your hard work is showing. Hope you enjoy the living daylights out of it and be out of your gourd happy that you moved there.
Your photos are amazing. You have a great eye and talent. Enjoyed them so much.
Enjoy the Summer-and those beautiful children!
xo, Lissy
love, love, love. Did you paint the house? I don't recall it having blue. I love the photo of the bread with the lace curtains and am simply dying to see the rest of the house! Sheesh, it's not like you're busy or anything, get those pics up ;).
Perfect encouragement of a Mama lovin' her family.
Melissa of Churubusco, IN
Post a Comment