PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
v

20 April 2010

No Collections Today...Just a little Golf...

So sorry ladies...
I am in the middle of projects, projects, projects...
all for the glory of the Farm Sale!!!  
It's all for YOU!

But let me just say this to see if I can get a rise out of you...

Am I the only person who is mortified that our President played golf while Poland was mourning the other day????

Really?

Golf?
Aren't we all supposed to be sacrificing???
Golf?

Not a visit to the Polish Embassy to sign the condolences book?
And, even though he seems to have such a hard time picking a church - don't you think he could have found a Polish church and attended a Memorial Service???
Maybe he could have just stayed HOME and led a whole 5 minutes of his life without a camera in his face???

Dugh.

Once again - I am embarrassed by our Presidents actions.

Sigh.

7 comments:

Mel said...

Being a golph orphan and a golf widow this resonates on may levels...
I would not even really have noticed either- its just the steady diet of really arrogant manner that Im over.
Maybe he sent their survivors an Ipod that plays Kum by yah- and an invitation to the white house for a beer. Lets hope shall we.

Joy said...

Agreed.

A Tale of Two Cities said...

Good point--very good point!

Debi

Mel said...

I could not find an email for you-
Yes you may... I have enjoyed your public dissent and passion I would venture to say we were seperated at birth... Passion first restraint second...
I love your heart on politics, parenting , home, struggles- and the Lord to be sure- cheers sister... use my comment away!

Anonymous said...

*shakes head in disgust*
I know what you mean!

Deborah said...

To quote the Dixie Chicks....The POTUS is truly an embarrassment. I miss "W". Thanks for having the courage to take a stand.

Old Centennial Farmhouse said...

This and so much more...to be embarrassed for our country about. What a classless individual, a novice, a total failure, in EVERY way.