PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
v

10 January 2010

Name Clues # 2 - Baby Naming Giveaway


If you didn't read yesterday's post quickly read it for the rules and giveaway goodies...

Gettin' the feeling that some of you would rather email me your answers ... you don't want anyone "mooching" as you develop your answers. That's fine, we'll make a new rule, leave a comment of some sort, just to taunt everyone that you think you "got it" and shoot me an email with your best guess. Here are your next clues-


Boy - Clue number one.
First: A historical reference for this name can be found on the shelves of almost any grocery store.
Middle: Womanizer.

Girl - Clue number one.
First: A historical reference for this name can be found on the shelves of almost any grocery store.
Middle: Due to my known admirations, this is not a name someone would expect me to go with.

Boy Clue #2
First: Though a bad guy, you could never bring yourself to call him "evil" and you could not help but swoon, just a little, every time they brought him back.

Middle: Saint.

Girl Clue #2
First: "I'll come 'round sometime and get that squeak out of your door."

Middle: Though he loved BJ just as she was, the original amour of MD.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Well I don't quite know but I hope we might be allowed a few guesses?

Jen said...

I sent you my guesses, but I may add to them later! I keep trying to put your giveaway image in my sidebar, but I am having difficulties.

Aunt Julee said...

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, is such a long name ;-)

Seriously, Betty?


I'm still kinda holdin' out for Arlene.

BonjourRomance said...

I wanted to say merci beaucoup for coming by and telling your fabulous love story! I know you are so busy right now with a new baby any day. I loved how your love blossomed right on the dance floor while everyone watched.
Any difference is age disappears when it comes to love - my honey is 12 years older than me.
Will keep you all in my prayers as your welcome this precious new addition to your lovely family!