For this doTerra Tuesday I want to invite you to my first online LIVE Natural Solutions Class. Essential Oils offer natural solutions by working with your body to heal its self. EVERY day I get FB messages or emails of the things people are struggling with... migraines, painful periods, acne, allergies... after all these years of blogging about health and wellness I am so blessed to be able to share what my family and I are doing. So check out this video invite and register here: It's going to be lots of fun!
Tuesdays are doTerra Tuesdays here on Parisienne Farmgirl but you can join the oil conversation every day on Facebook in my new group "Essential Oils with Parisienne Farmgirl".
See you Wednesday the 22nd!
I'll be posting the link on FB and the blog next Tuesday too.
Why run to Walgreens when you can run to nature?
Make over your medicine cabinet on bottle at a time!
Angela,
Parisienne Farmgirl











No comments:
Post a Comment