PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
v

18 November 2008

Merci Encore Lisette!

Last week Lisette helped me by correcting some of my French Errors. She has come to the rescue again by introducing me to this darling little girl. Honestly, I could listen to someone read from a French phone book the sound of the language is so pleasing to me but to hear a child speak it is beyond beautiful. My little Aidan is just starting to put sentences together but the scary thing is with the speed that children learn in just a matter of months he will probably be as "fluent" as I am. In other words I need to study and practice. Something that I NEVER do. If he started in with a story like this one I would grab the video camera too! Another great thing about "baby French" - I can understand it without reading les sous titres! Enjoy!


Once upon a time... from Capucha on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonsoir,
Je suis très heureuse si mon cadeau vous a fait plaisir. I know you love French and I also think you love children very much....So it seemed to be a perfect combination *-* Lisette
ps.It's nice to stop by your place but please help me. How do I post without going under "anonymous"

Parisienne Farmgirl said...

Down under the word verification it says, "no Google account?" sign up here. You make a user name and password. Tres facile.

ssuzanness said...

i love CAPUCINE!! (sp?)

Alpaca Farmgirl said...

I think that's the cutest thing! She's a doll. Can't wait to show my twins!
Thanks for the French lessons.

Rebecca Ramsey said...

Oh! How I love to listen to French children speak! When we lived in France, I'd hang out on the playground and soak it all up!